PublicLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PublicLegends

Where the legends meet up

HomeHome  Webclient  Download    Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ABOUT APPLYING FOR MODERATOR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominic

ABOUT APPLYING FOR MODERATOR Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT APPLYING FOR MODERATOR   ABOUT APPLYING FOR MODERATOR Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 9:17 am

So, most people their first day here will apply for mod status ive noticed. Well here are a few pointers that may help you.
1.) Build up server knowledge.
You need to be able to answer any and all questions asked, a clueless mod is a bad mod.
2.) Build up post count.
Get used to the forums, youll have a bigger chance of being noticed if you have a decent post count and are active on forums.
3.) Build up ingame play.
This relates to the first one, posting a moderator app-although not frowned upon-your first day here will give a bad impression in my opinion. I waited about 5 days or so before posting mine and it worked. We want to know youll stay here before choosing YOU as mod!
4.) Know your community!
Know what kind of people play here and how the server flows. Know what attitude flows in the community so you can easily adjust when the time comes.
5.) Be charismatic!!!
Players ingame dont want a dull and flat mod, i think i speak for msot when i say we want a charismatic mod who gets along with everyone, and has a good attitude!

Good Luck Everyone!
Back to top Go down

ABOUT APPLYING FOR MODERATOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PublicLegends :: Staff :: Applications-
Jump to: