PublicLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PublicLegends

Where the legends meet up

HomeHome  Webclient  Download    Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is the server down?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jesus pks
Newb
Newb

is the server down? Empty
PostSubject: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 12:08 am

i have no idea what is going on right now all i saw was some server was down then server went off or i dced =\ i really liked server so can i get some info here? how cann i get on when i try to click webclient on here it pops up error connecting please help me?
Back to top Go down
Orange Juice
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 12:22 am

nope....
Back to top Go down
jesus pks
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 12:36 am

umm can u send me a webclient link please?
Back to top Go down
Orange Juice
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 12:44 am

pkers-empire.forumotion.co.uk/h1-webclient
Back to top Go down
jesus pks
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 1:00 am

its not working for me or my bro i need help! i deleted the cache and it still says error
Back to top Go down
Orange Juice
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 1:06 am

thats odd.... i dont know what to tell you... Sad
Back to top Go down
jesus pks
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 1:15 am

are u online atm?
Back to top Go down
Oh Herro
Newb
Newb
Oh Herro

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 1:17 am

Try this:
1. Ctrl + Alt + Delete
2. Go through the Process' list
3. Find Java.exe (usualy the top one in the Memory used)
4. End it
5. Refresh Public Legend's window
Back to top Go down
jesus pks
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 2:10 am

when i do CTRL ALT DEL there is no option like you said it says this lock this computer switch users log off change password start task manager what do i click i uninstalled java and re installed and its still not working
Back to top Go down
Oh Herro
Newb
Newb
Oh Herro

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 11:14 am

Try logging on with a new account.
Clear your web browsers cache.
End the Java processes. Click here to see how to do this.
Goto My Computer / Local Disk C: and delete the folder ".Publiclegend_Files" This will force your computer to download the latest version of Public Legends the next time you load the game client.
Restart your computer.

If this doesn't work, you may be banned. Other than that I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
jesus pks
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 11:17 am

no its not like that i dont even have the cache downloadedd and i dont even get to the play screen it says error when im trying to load the game
Back to top Go down
Oh Herro
Newb
Newb
Oh Herro

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 11:20 am

Dude you can access the Process' list doing ctrl alt delete, just go to task manager an click processes.
Back to top Go down
jesus pks
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 11:37 am

nothing under processes says anything about java http ://prntscr.com/b1w1b http ://prntscr.com/b1w2q thats all there is under it. dont put spaces in the link tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is the server down?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PublicLegends :: Announcements :: General-
Jump to: